Product Code: AP-T220-13

Availability: In stock

Personalized Stars and Lanterns Pillowcase
$19.99
Generating...

Maximum number of characters: 15

* Required Fields

$19.99
Adding product to cart. Product added to cart.
Description

Details

Extremely soft personalized pillowcase with beautiful Stars and Lanterns design that your child will love. Made of a high quality soft microfiber polyester material that is slightly fuzzy and very soft.Pillow Case measures 20 in. X 30 in.The design work, printing, handling and printing is done in the USA.

Please note: For this design, please refer to photo to preview the capitalization that will be produced. This design will only capitalize the first letter, all other letters will be lower case.

Additional Information

Additional Information

Specifications Pillow Case measures 20 in. X 30 in.
Shipping Info
Each one of our personalized product is made to order with your name, initial, message or monogram.  This process usually takes between 5-7 business days of production and quality control time before it ships.  (Please allow extra time during holidays and special events).  

USPS Delivery schedule (Domestic):

First class Mail - 1-5 days delivery from the ship date.   
Priority Mail     - 2-3 days delivery from the ship date.
Express Mail    - 1 day delivery from the ship date. 

Please NoteSHIPPING UPGRADES DO NOT EFFECT PRODUCTION TIMES
Reviews

Customer Reviews 20 item(s)

SUPER CUTE!
These are going to be adorable Christmas presents!
Star Rating
Review by Bonny / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Love it
I got these as Christmas for the kids, I know they will like. I just want the case it self to come if different colors. I know they will be playing with them.
Star Rating
Review by L M Jones / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Perfect gift
Excellent quality and prompt delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
Star Rating
Review by Cherie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Bought this as a gift for a senior in high school
I bought this pillowcase for my niece... she loved it! She plays basketball and volleyball and travels with the team. The girls always bring their pillows, so she's happy that from now on, there won't be any doubt as to which one is hers.
Star Rating
Review by Nancy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Excellent Quality! Very Nice!
The pillow cases exceeded my expectations.
Star Rating
Review by Gerry / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Personalized Pillow Case
The pillowcase is wonderfully done and so cute. Can't wait to give it to my grandchildren at Christmas.
Star Rating
Review by suzanne peters / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
timely and looked very nice
Arrived in great time and was exactly what I asked for ! Cannot complain.
Star Rating
Review by Sharon Parks / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
pillow
order was received in a timely fashion... looks good... lovely gift
Star Rating
Review by Sylv / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Nice but a little different than expected
The printing and design are really nice and seem to be high quality. I had two disappointments. The first is the color of the lantern and the color of the name don't go as well together as I would like. They are similar in color but aren't the same so to me they appear to clash a little. It would have been nice to have the option to change the color of the name. I honestly didn't look that close at the colors before ordering so I wasn't expecting it when it arrived. The second disappointment was the size of the name in proportion to the lantern and the rest of the pillow. I feel that the name could have been a little bit bigger. When I looked at the pic online I didn't feel that way and the name I got was only one letter less than the example, so perhaps it just appears different in the picture. Overall the pillow and the quality are very nice and those are my only two gripes.
Star Rating
Review by K / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Super Soft
The pillow cases are so soft and the monogram is exactly as pictured.
Star Rating
Review by Katherine / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Made great well worth the price
My niece was so excited when she saw the pillowcase with the beautiful design and her name on it. Great Christmas gift.
Star Rating
Review by Nonnie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
good description of product
The monogramed pillowcase was purchased for a child transition out of a crib to big bed. The pillow case material was soft colors vibrant and the ability to add personalized name very special to this toddler. I was very happy so was the recipient. I would definitely give it again as a gift very unique and thoughtful way of saying you are special.
Star Rating
Review by Gail / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
birthday gift
ordered this item & was pleased with the pillow case my daughter loved it!! She has been wanting something with her name on it for a very long time since her name isn't sold in stores....
Star Rating
Review by Anna Flores / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Lovely
Very nice and makes the bed look so cozy
Star Rating
Review by Jennie Aguirre Nodarse / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
My Grand daughter
Really like this
Star Rating
Review by Dee E Butler / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Wonderful!!
The kids loved them and the customer service is AMAZING!!
Star Rating
Review by Michelle / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Happy!
This is good quality from the material to the personalization. My granddaughter loved it! Win-win.
Star Rating
Review by Jamie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Good quality
The case is well made and the embroidery is high quality. My niece will love it. Thank you.
Star Rating
Review by Dawn / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
VERY HAPPY
I loved my purchase and will buy again.
Star Rating
Review by Trisha / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Super cute
I bought 2 of these for my kids for a 'last day of school' gift. They have unique names, so it was neat to see their names in print. The product is a standard pillow case-the monogram work looks great!
Star Rating
Review by De / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Add Your Review

You may also be interested in the following product(s)