Product Code: AP-T220-6

Availability: In stock

Personalized Flying With Kites Pillow Case
$19.99
Generating...

Maximum number of characters: 15

* Required Fields

$19.99
Adding product to cart. Product added to cart.
Description

Details

Extremely soft personalized pillowcase with the flying kites design that your child will love. Made of a high quality soft microfiber polyester material that is slightly fuzzy and very soft. Pillow Case measures 20 in. X 30 in. The design work, printing, handling and printing is done in the USA.
Additional Information

Additional Information

Specifications Pillow Case measures 20 in. X 30 in.
Shipping Info
Each one of our personalized product is made to order with your name, initial, message or monogram.  This process usually takes between 5-7 business days of production and quality control time before it ships.  (Please allow extra time during holidays and special events).  

USPS Delivery schedule (Domestic):

First class Mail - 1-5 days delivery from the ship date.   
Priority Mail     - 2-3 days delivery from the ship date.
Express Mail    - 1 day delivery from the ship date. 

Please NoteSHIPPING UPGRADES DO NOT EFFECT PRODUCTION TIMES
Reviews

Customer Reviews 21 item(s)

Love it!!
Bought this for a 4 year old whose name is not normally on pre-made personalized items... he loves it!! Good quality and quick delivery too.
Star Rating
Review by Karen / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Beautiful pillow case
This was the perfect personalized gift for our 7 year old. Thank you so much. Fast shipping in time for her birthday.
Star Rating
Review by Christina / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Exact Expectations
My 5 year old grandson loves his personalized pillowacse.
Star Rating
Review by Beverly / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Flying with Kites
This is a great product with quality workmanship. The feel of the material used has a silky feel. Our grandchild will love sleeping on it.
Star Rating
Review by Pauline McDaniel / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Cute and cuddly!
Soft, lovely pillowcases that are nicely printed!
Star Rating
Review by Emily / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
A Big Hit with a three year old grandson
I was very happy with this purchase. I bought two pillowcases. my grandson loves his kite pillowcase. My granddaughter will get her butterfly one for her upcoming birthday.
Star Rating
Review by Bubby S. / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Nice pillowcase
Ordered this pillowcase for my 5 year old son. He really likes it, but I wish it was more colorful. I didn't feel that Monogram Online had any really nice, colorful pillowcase choices for boys. But, I am certainly satisfied with this one for now.
Star Rating
Review by Laura / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Excellent product.
had some issues in the past with 2 items that were very much unlike what was advertised. These, however, were BETTER than I expected. The cases themselves are very high quality and the print work was outstanding. I purchased 1 for each of my nieces (the Butterfliies) and (The Child ith the Balloons) And I am really impressed with them.
Thank you. I think they will love them.
Star Rating
Review by MarkAJV / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
product
love it
Star Rating
Review by rose / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Satisfactaory
This is good quality, personal and something I think my grandson will like.
Star Rating
Review by Marge / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Very Nice
Great quality, large and vibrant image.
Star Rating
Review by Leslie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Fantasic Pillow Case
This was purchased to be a Christmas gift. So the recipient has not yet received his gift. But the choices available to for me to chose and colors available were terrific. I was worried the designs would be harsh, plastic like and not comfortable for resting a head on but that is not the case, they are super soft and wonderful.
Star Rating
Review by Kate / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Kids Pillow cases
I really liked the designs I picked! The colors are bright and printing is clear. The feel of the pillow case is silky like too. My grandchildren are going to love them!
Star Rating
Review by Kathleen / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
GREAT
GREAT PILLOW CASES
Star Rating
Review by Henry / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Just what it said it would be
Super cute, well made, good quality cover
Star Rating
Review by CM / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Cute Pillowcase
I actually order two of these for each of my five grand kids and I'm not unhappy. When I purchased the Groupon for these pillow cases, I thought they were embroidered, but I thought I'd give them a try anyway. The product is nice; the fabric is soft and the patterns are cute. I was STUNNED by the $10 shipping per 2 pillowcases and, for that reason, I wouldn't place a small order again, but it may very well be worth it if you have more items to order. The customer service folks at MonogramOnline are very nice and were extremely helpful. My grand kids will like these; I'm pleased with the product and will order from them if I have a few more things in my basket at once!
Star Rating
Review by Laura / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
My daughter loved her new pillowcase!
She immediately put it on one of her pillows! It now shares her bed with all her favorite stuffed animals!
Star Rating
Review by Moni / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
I love them
Very sweet for a gift
Star Rating
Review by Jennie Aguirre Nodarse / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
very good
excellent good quality -- Grandson will love it ~
Star Rating
Review by Robert Cooper / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Love it!!
We all LOVED IT. .Helps him with spelling his name. By the way I got it for my 3yr old....
Star Rating
Review by Malissa / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great Gift
Nice pillowcase. Cute design. Quick service.
Star Rating
Review by Teresa Schwarz / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Add Your Review