Product Code: AP-T220-3

Availability: In stock

Personalized Ballerina Pillowcase
$19.99
Generating...

Maximum number of characters: 15

* Required Fields

$19.99
Adding product to cart. Product added to cart.
Description

Details

Extremely soft personalized pillowcase with beautiful Ballerina design that your girl will love. Made of a high quality soft microfiber polyester material that is slightly fuzzy and very soft.Pillow Case measures 20 in. X 30 in.The design work, printing, handling and printing is done in the USA.

Please note: All letters of the name will be capitalized as it shown on image.

Additional Information

Additional Information

Specifications Pillow Case measures 20 in. X 30 in.
Shipping Info
Each one of our personalized product is made to order with your name, initial, message or monogram.  This process usually takes between 5-7 business days of production and quality control time before it ships.  (Please allow extra time during holidays and special events).  

USPS Delivery schedule (Domestic):

First class Mail - 1-5 days delivery from the ship date.   
Priority Mail     - 2-3 days delivery from the ship date.
Express Mail    - 1 day delivery from the ship date. 

Please NoteSHIPPING UPGRADES DO NOT EFFECT PRODUCTION TIMES
Reviews

Customer Reviews 91 item(s)

Great Gift!
I bought these for my nieces and I can't wait to give them the pillowcases. The print is adorable and I love that they are personalized. Recommend this product.
Star Rating
Review by Dea / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
very pretty
soft and sweet
Star Rating
Review by Karen Reibel / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
For Christmas
Giving these to our daughter for Christmas. Hope she likes them as much as we do.

Star Rating
Review by Cindy Zimmer / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Adorable
I am so happy to give this to my niece. She will LOVE it
Star Rating
Review by Pam / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Excellent Quality
Loved these pillowcases, my Granddaughter is very happy with them! They were very soft.
Star Rating
Review by Joy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Ballerina Pillow Case
I ordered two of these pillow cases for my girls for Christmas. They came and look great. I can't wait to see their faces when they get them. Thanks for your great work.
Star Rating
Review by Tammy Lynch / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
My Ballerina!
I bought this pillow for my granddaughter who is taking ballet lessons. This pillow is just adorable and she loves it!
Star Rating
Review by Linda Faberman / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great Pillow Case
This pillow case is so very soft and the print on it is very good quality.
I will be ordering more!
Star Rating
Review by Julie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Beautiful For Little Girls!
This item is so beautiful. Every little girl will love this. My little ones sure did. In this high-tech world we now live in it is so nice to have something with the kids name on it tha is not an electronic device. It makes them smile when they see their name and reminds them how important they are to us every single day. They love that feeling.
Star Rating
Review by Judy M / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Loved it!
Purchased it through Groupon for my Granddaughter. It is for her Xmas gift and I am sure that she will love it. It is a unique gift.
Star Rating
Review by Pamela Whaley / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
great job
My daughter loved seeing her name on her pillow case
Star Rating
Review by Markela / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Love my pillowcase
Beautiful print and lovely material, I am very excited to give this my granddaughter. I bought 3 more after I recieved my first. Really great gift!
Star Rating
Great work!
The ballerina pillowcase is so cute! Nice quality pillowcase and the ballerina shoes are cute. Great work!
Star Rating
Review by Grandma T. / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Personalized ballerina pillowcase
Beautiful and makes a great gift!
Star Rating
Review by Joanne / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
PILLOW CASE
EXCELENTE CALIDAD Y SERVICIO.
Star Rating
Review by UBALDA PARDO / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Lovely
I liked the picture... My granddaughter will be thrilled when she gets it... The frabic is soft and nice.. Thank you really a nice gift...
Star Rating
Review by Debbie Pope / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Ballerina Pillowcase
I like the case & the monogram. Great job.
Star Rating
Review by Pauline / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
my daughter loves it!
The pillow case is super cute and I will certainly consider buying more for gifts
Star Rating
Review by maya brewer / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Very Nice Pillow Case
The case came as pictured. It would have been nice to be able to choose a different font for the name.
Star Rating
Review by Trina / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Wonderful Monogrammed Pillow Case
I ordered this for my 4 year old granddaughter as a Christmas gift and originally made my first order as a daily deal on Groupon. I am so impressed with the quality that I'm ordering more also for Christmas on their web site. I can't wait to see Lucy's eyes when she sees her name on her Ballerina pillow case. It is definitely a WOW factor item !
Star Rating
Review by Melissa / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Love the artwork
My Granddaughter was thrilled with the pillowcase. The quality is nice and washes up beautifully.
Star Rating
Review by Dana / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Very cute
Sweet for little girl.
Star Rating
Review by Jane Doe / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
So cute
Bought two for my granddaughter and she loves both of them. She is a four year old ballerina and makes everyone who comes upstairs look at her personal pillows with her name!
Star Rating
Review by Gram / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
pillowcase
Very cute! I will be ordering a few more as gifts
Star Rating
Review by Lisa Laney / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
My granddaughters love their pillowcases!
My granddaughters saw these pillowcases & had to have one. To be honest, I didn't expect the quality...both the pillowcases I bought are beautifully designed and printed. I can tell care was put into this product. Thank you for putting smiles on my little ones faces!
Star Rating
Review by Pat Carroll / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Cute and sweet item for gift!
My niece really liked it and she is 9. It was cute for her and personal.
Star Rating
Review by kim / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Mongrames pillowcase
Very nice work
Star Rating
Review by Joann golen / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great Gift
I adore the pillowcases. A perfect touch for a little girls bed. Customer service from Rhonda was unbelievable.
Star Rating
Review by Cheryl / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
pillowcase
Nice product
Star Rating
Review by Robin / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great gift
Colors are bright - washed nicely with no wrinkles. I am giving this as a gift to a young girl.
Star Rating
Review by Ann / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Personalized Ballerina Pillow Case
The pillowcase is fabulous! I bought it as a Birthday gift for a 7 year old girl; she loved it...and so did her mom & brothers- so much that they want one too!
Star Rating
Review by Charlene / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Soft pillowcase
Nice pillowcase. Ballerinas were beautiful and the name came out great. Pillowcase was so soft. I am very happy with this purchase.
Star Rating
Review by judy cooper / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great detail
Pillow case was nice and soft picture clear and colorful
Star Rating
Review by Lena / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Pillowcase
Order arrived sooner then expected....very happy with the product...
Star Rating
Review by Donna Mundy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
nice quality
nice product
Star Rating
Review by deborah filicia / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Beautiful
I bought this pillowcase as a gift for my great-niece. Love love the product. So sift love the design. Can't wait for Christmas and see her smile.
Star Rating
Review by Barbara mcsherry / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
So Spanking Cute
I love these pillowcases! The quality of the material, the screen print and the monograming are all excellent. The material is so soft and I love the sentiment of the design (Dance Like Nobody's Watching)! I bought them for all my granddaughters and my great nieces. Can't wait for Christmas to give them.
Star Rating
Review by Barbara Miley / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great gift
My friend's daughter loved the personalized pillowcase.
Star Rating
Review by Devon / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Pillowcase
My great niece loved it
Star Rating
Review by Sharon / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Priceless gift
The pillowcase is just adorable!!
Star Rating
Review by Jewel Green / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Superb Quality and So Pretty~!
The pillow case is a nice thick quality and the monogram is very nice. Love the colors!! I ordered 3 different patterns for each of my nieces and nephew; the butterflies, the ballerinas & the cars/planes cases. Top notch!!
Star Rating
Review by tracy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great for the price
Sweet ballet picture for our daughter and great for the price on Groupon. Highly recommend!
Star Rating
Cute!!
I bought 3 different ones for my grandkids. All are of excellent quality and very cute! The only "con" is that using my groupon I could not group then as one package to incur less shipping costs.
Star Rating
Review by Kris / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
A darling gift
Got two of these for my granddaughters for Christmas -- they will love them. When I received them I "looked them over" and was very impressed. They're well done and very cute. Thank you.
Star Rating
Review by Pamela Duvall / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Beautiful pillowcase
I am so excited to give this pillowcase as a Christmas gift. Ordered 2 in November. Was very impressed with the softness of the pillowcase. Wonderful monogram on it.
Ordered more for gifts. I will be ordering more items from Monogram online.
Star Rating
Review by Kathie Lampkin / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Looks Great
I bought these pillowcases as gifts and had them shipped directly to the recipients. They told me that the pillowcases looked great and that the kids were happy the designs. Thanks to Monogram Online for helping me deliver such a nice gift.
Star Rating
Review by Shawn / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
pillow case
Good quality
Star Rating
Review by grace / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
My great nieces loved them!
Got extra deal from coupon and bought 2. Would buy again.
Star Rating
Review by T / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Ballerina Pillow Case
My granddaughter loved it!
Star Rating
Review by Lorraine / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
More than I Expected....
Sometimes ordering little items online is hit n miss regarding quality....but I ordered 3 of these little pillow cases, for my 3 granddaughters, and they're absolutely perfect! The case itself is full size, washable and ridiculously soft. Ordering was a breeze and there were several options to choose from. I even had to contact/deal with customer service on one of the cases and I was truly impressed with their staff Don't hesitate to place an order with Monogram Online - you won't be disappointed.
Star Rating
Review by Linny / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Ballerina Pillow
Bought 2 as gifts for family members. Both young ladies loved their gifts and picked out which ballerina they were. Very special and personal gifts. Good quality of pillow case.
Star Rating
Review by Leticia Gomez / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Darling pillow case!
I purchased this for my granddaughter, for Christmas. She loves it and so does Mom. Very girly and large enough for any sized pillow!
Star Rating
Review by Anne107 / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Very soft
Very soft fabric and great imprint of design.
Star Rating
Review by Lauri / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
pillow case
Very cute. The 4yr old it was bought for loved it.
Star Rating
Review by DAWN SIMPSON / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
My Kids Love Them
My kids love the oroduct, the colors are vibrant and the designs are so cute!
Star Rating
Review by Janeen / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
came as promised
very good experience
Star Rating
Review by greta walker-ametewee / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Nice item
Good shipping and good looking product.
Star Rating
Review by Ryan / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Good price for a superior product!
We bought four of these for our grandchildren for Christmas and although the shipping caused the actual price to be $10 I was super excited when they came because the quality more than made up for the extra cost! They were all so cute! We bought each of the kids their own new pillow, putting them inside the car and gave them on Christmas eve. They loved them and my kids commented on what great quality they were. These would make a great gift for any child on any occasion. We will be buying more as new grandkids come along.
Star Rating
Review by Brenda Park / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Beautiful!
I ordered this for my granddaughter and she is thrilled with it!
Star Rating
Review by Vickie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Big Hit with Granddaughter
I loved these soft pillowcases with the cutest ballerina picture on it. My granddaughter got it from me for Christmas and she was thrilled; as was her mother. The pillow case itself is really large!
Star Rating
Review by Carol / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
personalized perfection
These pillow cases are soft and well made.
Star Rating
Review by mome2xs / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Grandkids loved them
Good quality, fast service.
Star Rating
Review by My Info / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Fun gift
I ordered four personalized pillow cases....and they were a hit! My daughter put hers on right away and my three Godkids were so excited when they received theirs. This is a great gift idea!
Star Rating
Review by Deana / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Love it!
Perfect gift for my granddaughter
Star Rating
Review by Jan Parrott / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
love it..perfect
Perfevt6
Star Rating
Review by lily delabar / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Beautifully Done
The quality of the pillow cases was better than I expected. I was most pleased. I would order again.
Star Rating
Review by Jerrilyn Coulter / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Pillow Case Success
Please see review on butterly pillow....( same applies to this item...Ballerina pillow case)
Star Rating
Review by Lydia / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Good for my little dancers
These were very cute and my granddaughters loved them. My only issue (and I am sure it was my fault somehow) is that I bought a Groupon for 2 for a specific price but couldn't use it for 2 on the Monogram website. They were still a hit.
Star Rating
Review by Cathy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Soft pillowcase
Loved the graphic and the softness of the material.
Star Rating
Review by Diane doyle / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Very cute dance pillow for my 3yr old granddaughter.
When ordering it gives you the option to order kids or teen. I ordered kids assuming that it would not be a full size but it was. Guessing they have kids and teen designs but not sizes. Wish they did as the pillowcase will be huge on her little pillow. Otherwise happy.
Star Rating
Review by Bonnie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
soooo adorable
I ordered two of the pillow cases, one for each granddaughter and they turned out perfect. It was a very easy process and they arrived sooner than I expected!
Star Rating
Review by Trina / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Simple but Perfect
I purchased two of the personalized Ballerina pillow cases for my daughters (ages 3 & 5). They currently share a room and have been dancing (ballet & tap) for about two years. They absolutely love their pillow cases. Its a great accent to their room and is personal based on something they enjoy doing.
Star Rating
Review by Shearico White / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
awesome unique gift for my granddaughter.
Simple timely excellent product for my granddaughter.
Star Rating
Review by Sandra Chamberlin / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Cute pillowcase for little princess
Adorable
Star Rating
Review by Betty / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Pillow case
My daughter really love her new pillow case she take it every where she goes.. I like the sofness of fabric and the perfect print in it..
Star Rating
Review by Zen / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Cute Pillowcase
I purchased this pillowcase for my 9 year old granddaughter who does ballet and dance. She liked it. She pretty much likes all things ballerina!
Star Rating
Review by Gramma Jann / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Big hit
I purchased two cases for my nieces. They absolutely loved them. Big hit at the birthday party.
Star Rating
Review by Trisha Kirkendall / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Gift
I plan to use these as a gift for my granddaughters.
Star Rating
Review by Kathy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Perfect
My little ballerina just loved her pillow case. It is very soft and durable.
Star Rating
Review by E A Langlinais / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Excellent Product
Fast delivery, Material is very soft an artwork is excellent
Star Rating
Review by Ronnie / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Personalized Ballerina Pillow Case.
My granddaughter was very excited when I gave her the pillow case with her name on it. I also bought a pillow to put in it. She is taking ballerina lessons.
Star Rating
Review by Henrietta / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
LOVE IT
Great pillowcase. SOOOO soft. Customer service is the best - came in with wrong spelling (due to my
mistake) and they replaced it at no charge and no shipping in 3 days.
Star Rating
Review by Lynne / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Excellent quality
Very high quality pillowcase! So soft!
Star Rating
Review by Fran / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Cute pillow
My daughter loves it!
Star Rating
Review by Amy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Absolutely beautiful pillowcase
Appears to be a very good quality white pillowcase with a beautiful design. My granddaughter loved it, especially as she loves dancing! Thank you for the quick shipping, also!
Star Rating
Review by Lavery / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Gifts for Sunday School helpers
I purchased 6 pillow cases for my "Sunday School Helpers". I wanted something personal & functional. I have purchased these pillow cases for my grandchildren, & they loved them. They are very well made, brightly colored & just plain fun. They wash well & will be a favorite for years to come.
Star Rating
Review by Kathy / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Excellent
I really liked it, perfect birthday gift. I had to purchased another for my daughter.
Star Rating
Review by Ana / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Ballerina pillows!!!
Nana was unable to go to my two little grand daughters first recitals ... felt terrible! Wanted to get them something for their special day...thus the pillowcases!!! Bought pillows, put them on...VIVI AND GIOVANNA LOVED THEM! They forgot I wasn't there at the recital!!! They are really so soft; they feel like silk. Loved them
Thank you!!!!! Nana Jean
Star Rating
Review by Nana jean / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Great product
My daughter loves her new pillow. Ships fast
Star Rating
Review by Angelique / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Darling graphic
Darling graphic. Couldn't give it 5 stars as the fabric seemed a little thin to me. Grand-daughter loves it!
Star Rating
Review by Nancy Lee Jones / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
LOVE
my granddaughter absolutely loved it..
Star Rating
Review by Emma R / (Posted on 10/16/2017)
Add Your Review

You may also be interested in the following product(s)